The people we are looking for
We are a boutique consulting firm that provides an array of management consulting and technology implementation services.
We strive to redefine consulting to make it better for clients and better for consultants.
Based on our zero-based-fixed-costs business model, we analyze every project and hand-pick a team of experienced associates as well as value chain business partners to tackle it.
To support our growth, we are looking for...
POSITION PP1 – Partners
We are looking for consultants-entrepreneurs (not employees), motivated to invest in our project’s growth and be a BBA’s stakeholder, bringing network, a portfolio of skills and potential customers, with reference (even if it is not essential) to the following regions (even if it is not essential):
Piedmont, Lombardy, Emilia Romagna, Veneto, Tuscany, Lazio
ready to be operationally involved in projects
- Over 5 years of experience as a Senior Project Manager Consultant or:
- a top manager either in the Biotech, or Pharma, or Nutraceuticals, or Diagnostic and Medical Devices sectors with responsibilities either in the Marketing and Sales, or Regulatory, or Strategic Planning, or Business Development, or Project Management functions.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills combined with strategic thinking and Business Plan development.
- Relational and communication skills.
- Fluency in English; skilled and autonomous in the use of the most common worksheets (Power Point, Excel, Word, etc.)
- An MBA is not essential but will be considered a preferential factor
The presence at the Company's headquarters is not required
POSITION AA1 – Associates
We are looking for professionals-consultants, bringing skills, network, and a portfolio of potential contacts or customers, with specific competences along the full Life Sciences Value Chain (in Biotech, Pharma, Diagnostics, Medical Devices, Nutraceuticals) and ready to be operationally involved in projects
Seniority and proven track record the Life Sciences Value Chain.
A common interest in a business partnership in the Life Sciences, aiming at developing advisory services in which the respective competences can be complementary to enrich the overall offer
This common interest, in the context of a professional partnership, will be regulated by a partnership agreement generating net commissions